Definition of pallet:
1 : A wooden flat-bladed instrument
2 : A lever or surface in a timepiece that receives an impulse from the escapement wheel and imparts motion to a balance or pendulum.
3 : A portable platform for handling, storing, or moving materials and packages (as in warehouses, factories, or vehicles).
A pallet is a flat transport structure, which supports goods in a stable fashion while being lifted by a forklift, a pallet jack, a front loader, a jacking device, or an erect crane. A pallet is the structural foundation of a unit load which allows handling and storage efficiencies.
– New Epal Euro pallet
– Used Epal Euro pallet
Description of Wooden Pallets EPAL 1200 x 800mm:
1200 x 800mm 4 way 3 legged style new EPAL Euro wooden pallet is Ideal for most applications. The heavy duty timber pallets allow efficient handling and storage. All our new EPAL pallets are Kiln Dried and Heat Treated to the strict ISPM15 standard which includes iron branding stamp on two sides of the pallet which insures hassle free exporting.
iSPM15 H/T and Kiln Dried
UK Wide deliveries
Large or Small orders welcome
Manufactured in accordance with UIC specification 435-2
ISPM15 heat treated for export
Benefits of wooden pallets
– The max. load is not affected by temperature
– Wooden pallets can be repaired
– Wooden pallets do not build up an electrostatic charge
2400 x 1165mm – DOUBLE PALLET EPAL.
Epal Pallets Standard dimensions in mm:
– 2 Top Outer Boards (1200 x 145 x 22)
– 2 Top Inner Boards (1200 x 100 x 22)
– 1 Top Middle Board (1200 x 145 x 22)
– 3 Cross Boards (800 x 145 x 22)
– 2 Bottom Outer Boards (1200 x 100 X 22)
– 1 Bottom Middle Board (1200 x 145 x 22)
– 3 Blocks (145 x 145 x 78)
– 6 Block (145 x 100 x 78)
– 78 Certified Nails
Showing all 2 results